Thinking of a career change in 2021? Join our panel of UX designers to see what a career in UX is like!
What exactly does a user experience (UX) designer do? Find out firsthand from our panel of expert designers. Dive into what a UX designer does day-to-day, how the role differs depending on what industry you work in, what skills you’ll need to be successful in the field, and much more.
Plus, gain practical tips and tricks to keep in mind when creating websites and apps, and explore how UX skills can push your potential further. All experience levels welcome!
What You’ll Take Away:
Design experts across many industries will candidly discuss:
- Firsthand advice, tips, and insight on how to successfully break into design
- Various career paths, salary expectations, and future growth opportunities within the field
- What a typical day looks like in a range of industries — from finance, to e-commerce, to health and wellness
Why It Matters:
A good experience is crucial to boosting business for any digital brand. By learning core UX principles, you’ll be able to build effective strategies that engage and transform users into customers.
- This session is taken completely online.
- You will need a computer and a strong internet connection.