Join Le Wagon x Vertex Technopreneur Talks to meet global startups who are entering or already entered Japanese market!
With its different media channels and rules for business professionals, Japan is a challenging market for global B2B startups. Aimed at bringing some light on this topic, we are happy to invite you to the panel discussion with global startups who are entering or already entered Japanese market. In this session, they will share their challenges, no-go practices & tips for a successful entry.
If you are working for a Japanese corporation, join the event to learn how you can partner with foreign startups and start an exciting cross-border collaboration.
– Why enter Japan’s market
– Hiring a Country Manager vs. finding a partner
– How to deal with local competitors
– What is a timeline & flow for settling down
– Regulatory challenges & technical aspects
– Physical presence in Japan: required/not necessary
– Omer Shirazi, Chief Operating Officer of EasySend, an Israeli-based startup that helps banks and insurance companies to quickly convert paper forms and PDFs into digital experiences.
– Pratik Gandhi, Chief Operating Officer of Nium, a Singapore-based fintech startup that provides digital international money transfer services to individuals and businesses.
– Takaki Nakamura, Vertex Holdings, Executive Director, Partnership Group, Head of Japan Team
– Sasha Kaverina, Partnerships & Growth, Le Wagon Tokyo
Join us for an insightful event on Jan 27th brought to you by Le Wagon in partnership with Vertex Holdings!
🚀 About Vertex Holdings 🚀
Vertex Holdings is a Singapore-based venture capital investment holding company with AUM of over USD 3.5B. The Vertex family of funds invests in technology and healthcare opportunities in the early and growth stages, with over 200 active portfolio companies today, and a track record of growing disruptive, transformational companies into global champions.
At Vertex, we believe in advancing partnerships as well as growing healthy and vibrant startup ecosystems. At the Vertex Partnership Group, we collaborate extensively with LPs and external organizations to drive innovation by leveraging the power of transformational technologies
For more information, please visit our Vertex Holdings website.
🚀About Le Wagon Tokyo 🚀
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is the #1 ranked coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs.
Our Web Development and Data Science bootcamps are designed for individuals who want to change their career, become freelancer, or launch their own venture!
The next Tokyo Web Development batch will start on Apr 12th, 2021 and applications are open: https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo/apply
You can also join our part-time Web Development batch from Mar 27th! https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo/web-development-course/part-time
Our first 24-week part-time Data Science bootcamp will start on February 20th and applications are open 👉 https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo/data-science-course/part-time