Strategy & Business Operations Analyst to support a host of ongoing growth initiatives. You will work closely with leadership across the company and be responsible for driving progress across the strategic direction, analysis and evaluation, and operational execution/management. This is a high leverage role with direct input into company decision-making with high mobility in the organization. This role reports to the Manager of Business Operations.
- 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, venture capital/growth equity, or a fast-growing startup environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and partnership development (e.g., diligence/sourcing screens)
- Ability to summarize and present data insights
- Comfort with a rapidly changing environment and working independently
- Project management experience and designing process
- Experience in healthcare/health tech/benefits brokerage
- Comfort with managing and visualizing data (e.g., SQL)
Nava is on a mission to provide high-quality affordable healthcare to every American. Over 170M Americans rely on their employer for healthcare, and those employers typically buy health insurance and other benefits through a broker. We’re building a tech-enabled benefits brokerage built on transparency, accountability, and innovation – so that employers have access to the best of affordable health care and our brokers are uniquely enabled to do what they do best.
We envision a future where healthcare suppliers compete for business on the basis of cost, quality, and convenience. This is a world where competition pushes prices down while performance and quality improve, just like it does with every other industry in the United States.