Nava aims to deliver best-in-class client success and change management to our clients. The Client Manager serves as the primary point of contact for their assigned clients and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, vendor partners, and internal stakeholders. You will drive your client’s annual service plan adherence including, but not limited to, management and execution of the renewal process, open enrollment, vendor deployment, member education, and compliance support. We are looking for a Client Manager who thinks outside the box and is excited by the idea of bringing creative tools and solutions to their clients.
- You know what great looks like when it comes to benefits client service for employers between 100-1,000 lives and are passionate about providing that level of service.
- You aim to be a trusted advisor to your clients and view yourself as an extension of the HR team.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and have the ability to delegate, provide oversight and give feedback to others.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable and flexible to proactively address client issues and needs.
- You are excited about learning and leveraging new technology to create efficiencies in your workday and level up your ability to service your clients.
- You believe, like us, that solving America’s healthcare problem requires leveraging America’s greatest strength: our diversity. Healthcare affects everyone – and a team that includes people from all backgrounds and walks of life will be more effective at driving change than a homogeneous one. You are excited to build that kind of team at Nava.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of health and welfare plans for assigned clients including medical, dental, life, disability, ancillary, and wellness benefits
- Drive benefit plan design analysis, strategy, and cost comparisons
- Present client and member deliverables such as strategy presentations, renewal presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Open Enrollment presentations
- Educate clients on compliance responsibilities and ensure adherence in partnership with Nava’s compliance resources
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field and/or equivalent education
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the benefits industry
- Independently manage and support accounts with minimal guidance
- Strong knowledge of financial arrangements and health products available to clients
- Resident state Health Insurance License required
Nava is on a mission to provide high-quality affordable healthcare to every American. Today, healthcare costs represent 18% of our national GDP, and 20% of Americans have medical debt in collections. This problem is getting worse.
We envision a future where healthcare suppliers aggressively compete for business on the basis of cost, quality, and convenience. This is a world where competition pushes prices down while performance and quality improve, just like it does with every other industry in the United States.
It’s going to take a decade or more to make this happen, but we’re in it for the long haul.