As a Creative Director at Leadpages, you’ll translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies and manage the creative process from concept to completion, ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met at all times. This role leads and directs the creative team (in an agile sprint environment) in the production of collateral ranging from web page design to multi-channel ad campaign development, providing meticulous quality assurance before publication. This is a full-time temporary position up to a 13-month engagement.
- Ideate, develop, and oversee the production of all deliverables produced by our team, including ads, web pages, videos, PDFs, events, podcasts, and presentations ensuring deliverables are on-brand, high-quality, and delivered on time.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Marketing to develop creative projects to achieve company goals.
- Oversee all research and ideation required to execute cross-channel marketing strategies
- Manage and coach a team of designers and copywriters (including full-time employees, shared services team, and freelance contributors).
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet requirements and timely delivery in an agile environment.
- Guide the creative team in best practices for various digital channels and stay abreast of emerging trends and opportunities.
- Procure additional services (voice-over, video editing, photography, etc.) and manage associated accounts.
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams from marketing, sales, and engineering.
- Lead UX/UI projects to develop and refine experience on the brand’s website and app, including user testing and analysis.
- Act as the final brand gatekeeper and provide meticulous quality assurance on all visuals, ensuring everything is pixel-perfect before publication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in design, advertising, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of hands-on creative production experience (ideally within the software industry)
- 2+ years experience managing direct reports
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Indesign, Invision
- Strong knowledge of After Effects
- Strong leadership when collaborating with design, engineering, product, and marketing
- Demonstrable experience in brand management
- Fundamental understanding and working knowledge of digital marketing processes and execution.
Leadpages is a marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. We are a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. We are 40 people strong that work closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do along the way.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value respect and celebrate everyone’s individuality while honoring their unique strengths. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.