Would you like to come into work every day with the sole purpose of making people’s lives easier through innovative and creative thinking by bettering their customer experience journeys? Are you a person with great analytical skills, technological abilities, emotional intelligence, and great leadership skills? If that sounds like you, let’s chat!
The CX/UX teams provide a unique opportunity to perform one of the most vital roles in building the Customer Experience Strategy (CX) at Avertra Corp. You would perform the job of being one of the company’s thought leaders. This position would allow you to focus on the design and implementation of customer-centric solutions in order to help Avertra Corp provide a world-class customer experience. You would be working with our business leaders and technology leaders to implement real change by applying your knowledge and skills in CX and human-centered design (HCD) to help us advance our MiCustomer platform and eliminate drive customer delightfulness.
How would you be able to do so? By getting to the root of common but often overlooked business challenges and influencing cross-functional teams to build the new generation of applications. A successful candidate would need to be an individual with a strategic and human-centric approach in order to be able to lead and implement CX and journey design initiatives across our offering. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passionate and proactive approach to CX who creates enduring excellence in Avertra’s new generation of applications.
- Conduct Pre-Sales assessments and aligning with Sales counterparts to support identified client CX/UX improvement opportunities
- Participate in requirements discovery and documentation with the Avertra MiCustomer Product management team
- Lead and assist product management and engineering team efforts in designing, developing, testing, and implementing Conversational Interaction/speech recognition and data exchange software applications
- Design and deliver complex AI-driven applications focused on process automation.
- Assist with Solution/Design documentation
- Research, recommend, and document how Avertra can expand on its vision around Advanced Speech Voice User Interface/Interaction (UI) design
- Effectively identify and communicate technical considerations and impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- CX Design background
- Experience in customer journey mapping techniques
- Great communication skills
- Understanding omnichannel digital journey experience (conversational AI, mobile, web, wearables, SMS, etc)
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset