Would you like to come into work every day with the sole purpose of making people’s lives easier through innovative and creative thinking by bettering their customer experience journeys? Are you a person with great analytical skills, technological abilities, emotional intelligence, and great leadership skills? If that sounds like you, let’s chat!
The CX/UX teams provide a unique opportunity to perform one of the most vital roles in building the Customer Experience Strategy (CX) at Avertra Corp. You would perform the job of being one of the company’s thought leaders. This position would allow you to focus on the design and implementation of customer-centric solutions in order to help Avertra Corp provide a world-class customer experience. You would be working with our business leaders and technology leaders to implement real change by applying your knowledge and skills in CX and human-centered design (HCD) to help us advance our MiCustomer platform and eliminate drive customer delightfulness.
How would you be able to do so? By getting to the root of common but often overlooked business challenges and influencing cross-functional teams to build the new generation of applications. A successful candidate would need to be an individual with a strategic and human-centric approach in order to be able to lead and implement CX and journey design initiatives across our offering. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passionate and proactive approach to CX who creates enduring excellence in Avertra’s new generation of applications.
- Grow and mature Avertra’s CX methodology
- Audit Avertra’s existing product CX/UX in order to deliver a set of improvement recommendations
- Set best practices within Avertra around visual representation of user stories, personas, journey maps, site maps, empathy maps, and storyboarding
- Work closely with the product management team on new and existing client engagements
- Work closely with the sales and pre-sales team to offer our customers quantitative and qualitative assessments of existing journey pain points
- Lead experience ideation workshops, partnering with cross-functional teams; facilitate conversations and champion powerful, unexpected insights to yield solutions to pertinent experiential problems
- Leverage a human-centered approach to design and implement internal processes that impact the customer experience.
- Guide and mentor team members in all areas of responsibility, including UX/CX, speech recognition, professional communications, implementing process improvements, customer interactions, application design, and development.
- Help Avertra Product Management team define product value statements
- Support the development of Product Usage KPI’s and data analytics to help define future product roadmaps
- Optimize, test, and validate existing customer journeys
- Work with designers to guide the development of prototypes and wireframes
- Analyze and utilize customer insight to recommend improvements in customer experience
- Work closely with various stakeholders in the company to understand and mend customer experience challenges and pitfalls
- Act as an advisor for CX related projects
- Build customer personas and identify their pain points in order to develop a deep customer understanding
- Evaluate customer trends in the industry
- Lead experience ideation workshops
- Lead Avertra’s CX team
- Build consumer personas, identify pain points and map customer experience journeys to envision experiences (customer and employee) across channels based on deep customer understanding.
- CX Design background
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
Experience in customer journey mapping techniques
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding omnichannel digital journey experience (conversational AI, mobile, web, wearables, SMS, etc)
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management