- International and highly collaborative environment
- Design and produce online & offline marketing assets
- Develop and execute creative ideas, concepts and assets to meet local branding and marketing needs.
- Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the local marketing team’s user acquisition and brand building campaigns.
- Design and produce online & offline marketing assets (e.g. banners, offline event decos) and motion graphics involving visuals, photography, and/or live video.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product managers, editorial and creative content teams.
- Coordinate with other UI/UX designers to ensure alignment of assets in accordance with the brand’s guidelines
- 2-4 years’ experience in graphic design work, creative agency environment or in-house brand or product communication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator. Good to know After effects, Premiere Pro.
- Focused creative thinking with marketing sense while multi-tasking on several assignment and tight overlapping deadlines.
- A team player with a positive roll-up-your-sleeves and entrepreneurial attitude.
- A diploma in Visual Communication or Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related design discipline.
- Comfortable with startup’s fast-paced environment.
- Globally minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background.
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
About Michael Page
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we’ve grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn’t define us – the nature of our organic growth means that each new office is integrated into the region that it serves. It also means that as an employer looking to hire, or as a candidate aiming to grow your career you have the best of both worlds; a team that understands the market and geography you operate in, plus the resources and expertise of an international network at your disposal.
Our teams are broken down to focus on industry, assignment type, salary level and location, so your hiring requirements or job search will all be handled by a specialist who knows your sector inside-out. We are confident that our expertise can add value to your recruitment or job search process – get in touch to find out more.