enjoi Japan K.K. is a woman-led, queer-positive diversity, equity and innovation edu-tech and consulting company looking for support on video editing of a disruptive livestream that is changing the diversity conversation in Japan.
enjoi Japan K.K. seeks a video editing assistant. Tasks include:
- Editing a series of 5 one-hour videos into 9-minute recap videos focused on the highlights of the interview and DEI literacy-building elements of the thought partnering between CEO Dr. Jackie F Steele and invited thought partner guests.
- Full script with focal areas will be provided to the video editor in advance.
- Mid-level video editing skills
- Sound cleaning, editing, seamless transitions added in, as necessary.
- Intros, outros, and final edit compilation will be performed by enjoi’s videographer, with support from the video editing assistant.