We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will know how to work autonomously and will have great English communication skills (spoken and written).
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
You’ll be joining a fresh new team of developers mentored by a CTO with 13 years of experience. You’ll be given the opportunity to wear many hats, and develop a lot of new technical skills.
We are looking for people who won’t wait for work. We are a small team with a lot to accomplish. It’s your job to figure out how to be most effective and valuable. We want people who can work independently too. We rely on each other, and we trust you will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
※ ListenField doesn’t have a formal minimum experience level, but they’re looking for an experienced candidate for their next full-stack developer hire.
- Implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and construction of our multiple REST APIs
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed APIs
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Documenting what you are working on
- You’ll work closely with the CTO and your input will be key
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Good experience with Ruby On Rails for backend use
- React and state management libraries like Mobx, MST or recoil
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices. Especially the use of PostgresSQL
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment and basic Linux skills
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, frameworks, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Tailwindcss..)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git and the Github Flow
- Understanding of the concept of CI/CD pipelines
- Appreciation for clean, simple and well documented code. Understanding of the KISS concept
- You know what a Kanban is and how to use it
Nice to have
- Knowing how to use Kubernetes (EKS and/or GCP)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- React native knowledge is a big bonus
- Knowledge of Docker, how to write Dockerfiles
- Some DevOps experience
ListenField is a Precision AgTech startup that runs the largest digital farming community in the world. They aim to provide a predictive modeling platform for driving precision agriculture for the world.