We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our Japan Marketing team. Are you up for the challenge?
The Graphic Designer will design and develop visual collateral across our social media platforms including wholesale channels while upholding the highest design standards for the Crocs brand. This position will report directly to the Digital Designer (TBD) of the Global Creative team based in Broomfiled, Colorado in the US and dotted to the Sr. Marketing Manager based in Seoul, S. Korea, supporting creative executions for Dynamic Content Optimization (DCO), retail and wholesale digital media, with a special focus on assets for social media.
You will work closely with the global creative team executing global assets localization while collaborating with team members to apply regional translations and manage project segments. You will work closely with our Social Media Specialist to review content planning and content calendar to ensure it hits our brand voice across all social assets. You will partner with our Integrated Marketing Specialist to execute, leverage, and optimize 360 marketing activation. Moreover, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as the sales team, VM team, accounts, PR/Social agencies on artwork development to support marketing and integration across Ecomm, wholesale, retail, and VM. You will also ensure final files are delivered and/or uploaded to the appropriate vendor, partner, and/or application. The ideal candidate would also have a high interest in social media trends, and a passion for content creation on all major social networks. This includes conceptualization, creation, and production of both paid and organic media across all social channels.
- Develop digital marketing materials that accurately reflect brand positioning
- Ideate, design, and create original and engaging social media content
- Design, resize and manage digital marketing assets across wholesale partner platforms
- Present and communicate ideas, and implement constructive critiques effectively
- Work closely with internal partners and digital vendors to manage digital assets
- Maintain advanced knowledge of creative software including the Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms
- Partner with team members to provide global with accurate and successful creative
- Prepare and package final files, while maintaining file size and image quality
- Maintain an advanced level of file organization within high-volume projects
- Deliver client files effectively, quickly, and within approved deadlines
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have demonstrated leadership working in a complex corporate structure, and have an ability to communicate with and influence across departmental boundaries to affect positive change. This individual will have the following knowledge, skills, and personal characteristics (required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of previous design experience
- Good written and spoken English and Japanese
- A portfolio of kick-ass inspired digital graphic design
- Must be a willing communicator and collaborator
- Team player, able to build effective relationships with global and country cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- High proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD
- Highly organized and able to maintain project, artwork, and photography naming conventions
- Must maintain a professional and creative outlook within the creative and marketing teams
- Flexibility and ability to accept and apply necessary critique and feedback
- Experience with digital web optimization, HTML5, Google Web Designer, or similar
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Animate, or After Effects
- Illustrative capabilities
- Other relevant system qualifications/certifications are a plus
- Work experience at an international company is an advantage
- Overseas education is an advantage
Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease.