- Feasibility evaluation based on the SAR sensor specifications in geo-spatial solutions development
- Geo-spatial solutions development, operation, and maintenance
- Development of algorithms and software for SAR image analysis, such as interferometry SAR
- Feedback customer requirement of SAR image to satellite system team
Minimum qualifications / 必須要件
- Proficient coding skills in Python/MATLAB
- Experience of GIS data analysis
- Fundamentals of Image Processing and Electromagnetic
Preferred qualifications / 希望要件
- Good English communication (oral and written)
- Working experience with SAR data projects or publishing academic papers
- Knowledge of new technology in SAR and remote sensing
Synspective is a space start-up that provides business solutions based on data from satellites. Founded in 2018, they develop and operate their own synthetic aperture radar satellites.
While most start-ups in the Earth Observation sector are limited to one area such as data analytics or the development of satellite hardware, Synspective handles everything from developing satellites to data analytics to building solutions for clients based on this infrastructure.
With an emphasis on data, Synspective aims to become a true one-stop-shop player for solutions based on satellite data. With SAR satellites that apply the results of the Japanese Cabinet Office’s “ImPACT” program, Synspective’s goal is to create a platform capable of frequent data collection, and sell or use that data to offer solutions for government and business entities.
Synspective’s culture is defined by their concept of “Human Centered Design for Company”. They’re striving to build a strong organization that relies on the performance of each individual. To that end, they provide a flexible environment where specialists can work autonomously, empowering members to work whenever it enables them to do their best work.
Since the company is entering into a market that’s still developing, optimizing for the performance of each individual is essential for the success of the company’s business. They also want to support members in expressing their own ideas and hypothesis since they know that the satellite business still has many open questions.
Synspective is an organization full of highly-motivated specialists, so each full-time employee is on a 6-month contract. Members’ performance is evaluated every six months, and those who’ve made major contributions are rewarded for their effort. This also helps maintain an environment where everyone can work freely and independently among people focused on improvement and growth.