As an Affiliate Coordinator, you will be working within our affiliate team to ensure our collaboration with key partners is executed promptly and precisely. You will set up promotions and bonuses required for both retention and acquisition campaigns. You will be required to create promotional material in both English and Japanese at a professional level. For certain situations, you will liaise with the global team, including but not limited to the Fraud team, CS team, VIP management team, developers, and designers. We are expecting you to help us take our Japanese team to the next level and grow the key metrics we have targeted for the coming months. The first months will be learning about the industry, learning the market, and applying the tools required in the role. You’ll be an outstanding organizer of tasks related to marketing projects, with a sharp eye for detail. You will be expected to complete tasks assigned to you in a prompt manner. You’ll be asked to take the initiative in offering support to the affiliate managers and the team in general.
- You will be assisting the Japanese affiliate managers in generating revenue through our affiliate partners; liaising with our existing affiliate network to create exclusive promotional material, setting up attractive bonuses, and maintaining a good relationship with affiliates is critical.
- Assist in creating rewards and bonuses in accordance with affiliate promotions and helping to answer questions affiliate partners may have with these bonuses.
- You will assist in finding new networks with new affiliates using your initiative to search through various methods and mediums.
- You will assist in any new affiliate partners that are onboarded.
- You will assist in acquiring new streamer affiliates; creating fun, original content for streamer partners.
- Manage affiliate-related forums; list & advertise promotions on affiliate sites in a timely manner & maintain good dialogue on affiliate sites that involve public forums.
- Post-promotion: Analysis of affiliate promotions looking at the critical KPIs and applying this to future promotions.
- You will also be required to support any spot translations and proofreading of Japanese content.
- Computer literacy: Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Proactive individual who is able to operate in a team and can multi-task.
- An individual who isn’t afraid to ask questions and isn’t hesitant in searching for the answers.
- Able to express and implement your creative ideas in promotions.
- Ability to perform secretarial and clerical duties with speed and accuracy without constant supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills that will enable you to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English and Japanese
- CSS, HTML are an added advantage.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group（旧・Coimgaming Group）は、ゲーミング、フィンテック、ブロックチェーンといった最先端分野において、さらなるイノベーションを追求しております。Yolo Groupにとって、クライアントは世界の中心的存在です。楽しく、迅速で、そして公平な品質とサービスを、全世界の数百万ものユーザーに提供しています。総勢600名を超えるメンバーによって構成されるYolo Groupの企業理念は、“to the moon” の合言葉のもと、全ての成功への熱意によって形成されております。