As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be working within our marketing team to set up promotions and bonuses required for both retention and acquisition campaigns. You will be required to create promotional material in both English and Japanese at a professional level. For certain situations, you will liaise with the global team, including but not limited to the Fraud team, CS team, VIP management team, developers, and designers. We are expecting you to help us take our Japanese team to the next level and grow the key metrics we have targeted for the coming months. The first months will be learning about the industry, learning the market, and applying the tools required in the role. You’ll be an outstanding organizer of tasks related to marketing projects, with a sharp eye for detail. You will be expected to complete tasks assigned to you in a prompt manner. You’ll be asked to take the initiative in offering support to the marketing manager and the team in general. You will also support the creative process of media banners and run analytics from their performances. The candidate should have a passion for sports in general as one product is a Sportsbook.
- Support Marketing Manager in preparation of promotions and follow up on the decision-making and tasks assigned to marketing-related content.
- Coordinate Japanese content being published on our sites and join in the creative process of promotional content for multiple brands, all in a prompt manner.
- Coordinate with the Japanese translator and review all translations before they are published, looking out for spelling errors, line breaks, industry terminology, etc.
- Assist in creating rewards and bonuses in accordance with various promotions across multiple brands.
- You will be asked to assist on Social Media channel promotions and tasks accordingly.
- You will be tasked with looking at our competitors’ offers and then discussing within our team and generating our own promotional bonuses so that we are competitive using this information.
- Assist in the QA process of contents and ensure that all the information displayed on the websites is accurate to the Japanese audience.
- Post-promotion: Analysis of promotions looking at the critical KPIs and applying this to future promotions.
- Japanese market research and creating reports to be useful in the collective decision-making for the Japan team.
- You will also be required to support any spot translations and proofreading of Japanese content.
- Computer literacy: Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Proactive individual who is able to operate in a team and can multi-task.
- An individual who isn’t afraid to ask questions and isn’t hesitant in searching for the answers.
- Able to express and implement your creative ideas in promotions.
- Ability to perform secretarial and clerical duties with speed and accuracy without constant supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills that will enable you to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English and Japanese.
- CSS, HTML are an added advantage.
About Yolo Group
Yolo Group（旧・Coimgaming Group）は、ゲーミング、フィンテック、ブロックチェーンといった最先端分野において、さらなるイノベーションを追求しております。Yolo Groupにとって、クライアントは世界の中心的存在です。楽しく、迅速で、そして公平な品質とサービスを、全世界の数百万ものユーザーに提供しています。総勢600名を超えるメンバーによって構成されるYolo Groupの企業理念は、“to the moon” の合言葉のもと、全ての成功への熱意によって形成されております。