This position belongs to the “Design” team in “Marketing, Public Affairs, & Strategy”. We are looking for candidates who have specialized skills, knowledge, and passion for brand design and creativity, and who can effectively convey the brand message while expressing creatively and piercingly.
After joining the company, you will be in charge of general marketing, offline and online advertising, and production related to events and member experiences.
- An effective representation of the WeWork brand and culture for a diverse range of target customers, including prospects, existing members, employees and partners
- Ensure consistency and quality in all marketing communications while managing creative guidelines
- Designing, producing, and editing a wide range of products (presentations, reports, proposals, advertisements, websites, marketing collateral, etc.) in collaboration with the marketing team inside and outside.
- Those who have graduated from a vocational school or university, such as graphic design and visual communication design, or have equivalent or higher abilities
- 3-5 years of work experience — print and digital design experience
- Understanding branding through design
- UXUI design experience
- Web design, responsive design experience
- Software — Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Microsoft Office, G Suite, Keynote
- Native or business level Japanese
- It is better if you have English ability above the level of daily conversation