The main challenge of the Professional Services Team is to develop new products, features and technology requested by our clients to fulfill their needs and leverage our data platform MT LINK. You will be involved in the end-to-end process: from the initial project inception to the successful release of the products or features.
At Moneytree, our mission is to unleash the power of data by providing the tools & capabilities needed, by reducing or removing barriers, and by delivering meaningful value today. Our technology is used by major banks, accounting software companies and fintech companies in Japan. Key clients include Mizuho, SMBC, and Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos.
In this role you will
- Plan and implement solutions to business challenges, working directly with core engineering and product management.
- Develop features, maintain and improve existing applications to support our clients.
- Create tooling and automation to make our team more efficient.
- Deliver finished work integrated with the existing infrastructure, with test coverage and documentation necessary to achieve high quality.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, implementing features and addressing issues.
- Have wide scope of responsibility and lots of flexibility in selecting the appropriate technical solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Actively and constantly communicate with all team members by means of pair programming or collaborating in engaging technical discussions, both written (chat) and verbal (videoconference).
In the first days your expected deliverables will include
- Complete onboarding training with a mentor.
- Understand technical solutions delivered to our clients.
- Deliver complete PRs and get improved by our feedback.
- Become a strong team player and raise our overall quality.
- 3+ year experience developing mobile apps commercially or equivalent experience.
- Experience and proficiency with Swift.
- Experience with reactive programming with Swift.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and providers such as CircleCI or similar.
- Solid understanding of mobile architectures/design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the core principles of Swift and modern iOS programming.
- Expertise with offline storage (GRDB, CoreData, or similar), threading, and networking.
- Expertise in building complex layouts and UI on iOS.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Expertise writing unit tests and testable code using XCTest or other frameworks.
- Interest in learning and working in a cross-functional way. Previous experience with Android – Kotlin and Ruby is a plus.
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional project teams with design and all stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and drive for results.