- Define clear design goals with success metrics based on business and user goals and validate design impact with data.
- Design simple and pleasant user flows while covering edge cases with different user roles and data interaction.
- Turn abstract and complicated ideas into more tangible and user-friendly product design with ideation, design research, case studies, design principles, and rationales clearly elaborated followed by design presentations across teams.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with stakeholders, product managers, engineers, copywriters, and designers to oversee the overall user experience in the product development process.
- Provide design supports on landing pages occasionally to best promote and grow the visibility and impact of our product.
- Proactively make a new product or feature idea proposals and iteratively enhance the design process and design system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, User-Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer in the software industry.
- Proven experience in end-to-end product design with portfolio URL, clearly presenting design impact validated with data.
- Proficient with design tools such as Figma and design system management.
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in user research and design thinking.
- Basic knowledge of front-end development with CSS and responsive design.
- Detail-oriented design skills and great visual design skills.
- Knowledge of UX writing principles and relevant experience.
- Experience in designing platforms and product landing pages.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team