As a product designer, you will be deeply involved in developing new products and features for patients that provide seamless and dedicated access to our care team. You will achieve this by collaborating with our amazing clinical team to research, test, and evolve clinical processes alongside the technology.
We are looking for someone with a collaborative approach to problem-solving. You will work with your peers on the technology team to understand, investigate and make refinements to the patient and provider experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your product methodologies, refine your design sense, and deepen your strategic thinking.
- Participate actively to define business and user problems with your PM and engineering teams
- Participate in research planning and execution
- Design and prototype ideas with tight feedback loops in order to quickly communicate and validate product directions
- Consistently deliver compelling design solutions with an appropriate balance of viability, functionality, and delight
- Effectively articulate your thought process and strategic rationale to help stakeholders understand and align on design decisions
- Partner with engineering to assure quality in functionality and design with every release
- Help the design team define and maintain necessary processes to work quickly, consistently, and effectively – including (but not limited to) evolving our design system in Figma, running cross-functional design thinking sessions, holding design reviews, conducting research, etc.
- Lift your peers in areas where you are strong, and thoughtfully consider and act upon the feedback you receive
- A portfolio that not only showcases well-designed experiences, but also articulates recaps of process, decisions, and learnings
- A strong sense of initiative, thoughtful synthesis of feedback, and swift adaptability when faced with ambiguity
- Adeptness at design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Xd, etc)
- The ability to execute and discuss designs at various level of fidelity (from user flows and wireframes to detailed mockups and prototypes)
- Understanding of design systems and how to scale your work
- Experience in healthcare is beneficial but *not* required
- An eagerness to develop your craft, communication, and strategic approaches
- Have 2+ years of relevant product design experience
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- A strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
- Adobe Creative Suite
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.