We are looking to hire an experienced, independent designer to be the founding designer for Stripe’s entire Asia-Pacific region. Your work will primarily be Product Design, but will also include marketing and visual design. You will have opportunities for strategic thinking across many different geographies, and wide-reaching areas of impact. You’ll be working with regional leadership and teams members, as well as designers across the globe.
- Be the founding designer for our Asia-Pacific region, supporting Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, and more
- Work with a variety of cross-functional partners, include engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
You Should Include These In Your Application
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Stripe is interesting to you
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies like Salesforce and Facebook—use the company’s software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. Stripe helps new companies get started and grow their revenues, and established businesses accelerate into new markets and launch new business models. Over the long term, Stripe aims to increase the GDP of the internet.