This opportunity is a 12-month contract with the option for extension or conversion to FTE.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners across product, development, research, marketing, and beyond to shape the strategy, ideation, and execution of world-class creative.
- Articulate clear UX research strategy and direction across multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the quality and craftsmanship of products.
- Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of partners and stakeholders.
- Create high-quality UX documents and deliverables (user flows, sitemaps, presentations).
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms and products
- Inspire new ideas to the team through expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary mobile and multi-platform products
- 3+ years as a professional designer
- Worked with large brands/organizations
- Web, Native App
What we are looking for:
- We share a growth mindset
- We value people with unrelenting optimism and a can-do attitude.
- You should be able to roll with the punches being both flexible and adaptable to change.
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of Interaction (UX) Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in web, native and cross-platform environments.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps
- A Designer’s Eye – Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes.
- The ability to make things happen with limited direction.
- A proactive attitude, take-charge personality, and “can-do” demeanor.
- Experience in delivering design solutions for projects of considerable scope and complexity
We use design and engineering to elevate the way people interact with the world.
Consider us your customer experience experts—creatives, engineers, and enterprise roadmap consultants flexing our skills to design and deliver world-class digital products.
Our purpose is to enable forward-thinking brands to transform their digital products and services. Our design teams go deep into the brands we work with as domain experts, collaborating with product, business, and engineering to define, design, and ship impactful products.
We encourage diversity of thought and experience. Our teams are designers with very different experience levels, skills, and motives. What binds us is our love for making beautiful things that drive our partners’ businesses into the future.