- Create digital assets and adapt existing artwork for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma.
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into ongoing and updated layout specifications and templates for partners to deliver raw assets; provide additional feedback and art direction for assets that don’t meet guidelines.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions and provide leadership in assessing and updating specification documentation as platforms and UX evolves.
- Provide cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX, engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
- Extract good art from bad art, select suitable stock photography and adapt existing art to enhance Google products and brands.
- Ensure assets are on brand and strategically aligned with team vision, paying close attention to detail with zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Provide excellent customer service to stakeholders via strong communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to and interest in production design while preserving respect for the creative process; welcomes feedback and iterative design environment.
- Support Play creative and design leads in developing brand guidelines and materials for new programs, marketing moments, and products on the store.
- Production designer will deliver digital assets as requested by stakeholders within expected timelines (2 – 7 business days) and without error
- Assist in training new designers supporting new platforms and provide back up design support, as needed
About HH Global
Founded in 1991, HH Global is a global outsourced marketing execution provider. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 3,300+ employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ physical marketing procurement and content development, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market.
HH Global today has presence in 50 locations across Europe, the U.S., Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. We work with some of the largest, exciting and most progressive global brands.