Nava is seeking a Recruiter to join our People Ops team. You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding a diverse and exceptional group of individuals to join our various teams. We have ambitious hiring goals and we are looking for someone to be a true partner to our hiring managers.
You will partner with these leaders to develop and execute strategies to source, evaluate and hire candidates for a variety of roles across the organization. You will serve as a cultural ambassador both internally and externally.
This is a high-impact opportunity to join a mission-driven and fast-growing start-up, working on initiatives to enhance our processes, employer branding, DE&I initiatives, and candidate experience.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, and managing the offer process.
- Work with leadership to better understand the department’s needs in order to screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively.
- Develop creative strategies to proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, social media, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative advice to improve our hiring process. You will use recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
- Ensure that our process is inclusive, enabling us to recruit diverse talent.
You are dedicated to creating a great experience for every candidate. You provide consultative direction and industry expertise to our hiring managers. You are someone who takes pride in sourcing amazing candidates and exceeding your targets. You understand that a Recruiter doesn’t simply fill jobs: they play a critical role in defining a company’s success.
You believe, like us, that solving America’s healthcare problem requires leveraging America’s greatest strength: our diversity. Healthcare affects everyone – and a team that includes people from all backgrounds and walks of life will be more effective at driving change than a homogeneous one. You are excited to build that kind of team at Nava.
- Proven track record of sourcing, interviewing, and hiring great candidates. Ideally, you have 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably at a start-up.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills paired with empathy will enable you to attract candidates to our mission.
- Ability to work fast while paying attention to detail and never leaving a candidate behind.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse Preferred).
- You thrive in fast-paced, frequently changing environments and are resilient to change.
Nava is on a mission to provide high-quality affordable healthcare to every American. Over 170M Americans rely on their employer for healthcare, and those employers typically buy health insurance and other benefits through a broker. We’re building a tech-enabled benefits brokerage built on transparency, accountability, and innovation – so that employers have access to the best of affordable health care and our brokers are uniquely enabled to do what they do best.
We envision a future where healthcare suppliers aggressively compete for business on the basis of cost, quality, and convenience. This is a world where competition pushes prices down while performance and quality improves, just like it does with every other industry in the United States.