Toptal designers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skillset, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Product Designer
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- UI/UX/Interaction Design experience is required
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members is required
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback is required
- Experience with AR/VR is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in size and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matches will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.