We’re looking for a Senior Designer, with a long-standing career in digital experiences, to bring strategic and creative vision to solving client challenges and user needs. Some designers fall in love with the solution, you fall in love with the problem. You’re not just interested in creating a beautiful design, you also possess a deep desire to ensure it exceeds client and user expectations. You’re flexible and earnest in your approach and understand the path to creating exceptional products is shaped by research, strategy, and technology. This is your chance to work with world-class humans, grow and share your skills, and create a lasting impact
- Produce high-quality UI and product designs. Everything you make should be intentional, expressive, and visually precise.
- Possess a solid understanding of interaction design principles with knowledge and experience in wireframing and prototyping.
- See the forest and the trees. Designing great products is about being equally concerned with the big strategic objectives and the micro-interactions of the experience.
- Understand the fundamentals of visual design and brand strategy—knowledge and experience in design systems, branding, typography, and color theory.
- Lead design and usability testing with users. Observational research, conversational inquiry, and user testing are just a few of the methods you use to help clients develop empathy and make informed decisions.
- Get tangible quickly. When in doubt, you create something for others to react and respond to.
- Have experience in key industry tools, including Figma.
- Be an experienced consultant adept at building lasting, influential relationships with your clients and colleagues.
- Develop and facilitate engaging workshops—leading and coaching groups of stakeholders through critical conversations and strategic exercises.
- Provide defensible design rationale while remaining persuadable in light of new evidence and perspectives.
- Help shape go-to-market strategies and product roadmaps for driving adoption and engagement.
- Use storytelling and business case development to build conviction and align client stakeholders and leadership.
- Scope complex programs—framing (and reframing) problem statements and opportunities.
- Be a broad systems thinker capable of challenging orthodoxy and assumptions to help our clients take calculated risks.
What We Offer
About Table XI
We’re a curious and humble group that loves to define the future and help build it. Curiosity and critique are key to our chemistry. We’re always looking for new skills, frameworks, and approaches to deliver the most meaningful product and service experiences. And we’re constantly pushing ourselves to experiment, explore and challenge assumptions. We bring that same passion for learning and improving to our clients: digging into their organizations, reframing their problem statements, and spending time with their users. This ensures we’re pushing our clients forward while designing valuable things people actually use.