We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Combine a holistic understanding of product design, visual design, and experience design to craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and developers to deliver a product of remarkable quality
- Contribute end-to-end through discovery, the design and development processes, through to delivery for new features and iterations
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to validate product directions
- Contribute to all aspects of design including creating prototypes, wireframes, and workflow diagrams to improve product experiences
- Research existing products and deeply understand the state of the art to stay on top of industry trends
- Deliver high-quality designs, participate in design critiques, and present work regularly for feedback
- Experience: You have 8+ years of experience across various facets of design
- Expertise: You have a demonstrated mastery of UI/UX, prototyping, visual design, typography, and layout & visual hierarchy.
- Curiosity: You love exploring new and existing paradigms to add to your repertoire of ideas and solutions. You are exceptionally curious about technology, design, product, and people. You never feel done learning your craft.
- Delight & Empathy: You have empathy for customers and their journey. You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Excellent Communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers.
- Collaborator: You can partner with a diverse team to achieve business results. You have experience facilitating discussions with engineers and product managers to drive strategy and execution.
- Appreciation of Quality: The details and nuances of your work are important to you. You are enthusiastic about your favorite products and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches are catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.