Nava is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help lead the next wave of innovation in healthcare. As the second Product Manager at the company, you will be a key member of the team in a small, quickly-growing startup. You will be responsible for launching and improving our first products, conducting and synthesizing research, analyzing how our products are performing, and communicating progress to the company.
- Prioritize competing opportunities and timelines to best deliver against company vision and strategy, and communicate your plan throughout the organization.
- Execute your plan by rolling up your sleeves as part of a small but mighty team responsible for delivering new products to market.
- Create a high-trust partnership with colleagues in engineering, design, sales, marketing, and customer success to effectively balance the priorities of internal teams with our customer goals and larger strategic priorities.
You are a voracious learner with a growth mindset. You practice extreme ownership, finding a way through daunting obstacles and treating every setback as an opportunity for reflection and improvement.
You frame your objectives as outcomes rather than features and are comfortable designing a research plan from scratch. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and get down in the weeds when needed, but know how to delegate and lead. You use storytelling and data to align the broader team around a course of action.
We understand that your experience is more than just a list of requirements, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the following bullet points.
- Demonstrated track record in taking consumer-facing software products from “zero to one”, finding product-market fit from scratch with a bias towards action
- Scaling complex enterprise SaaS products of mission-critical importance to customers
- Experience with “rocket ship” startup growth – going from small teams of fewer than 40 people to 200+ people in a short period of time
- Expertise in growing web traffic and generating leads from visitors
- Ability to design, execute, and analyze experiment results to launch and improve web & mobile products
- Experience planning & executing research via various methods
- 4+ years of product management experience
Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We believe that solving America’s healthcare problem requires leveraging America’s greatest strength: our diversity.
Nava is on a mission to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare to every American. Today, healthcare costs represent 18% of our national GDP and 20% of Americans have medical debt in collections. This problem is getting worse.
We envision a future where healthcare suppliers aggressively compete for business on the basis of cost, quality, and convenience. This is a world where competition pushes prices down while performance and quality improve, just like it does with every other industry in the United States.
Nava was started by successful serial entrepreneurs, is backed by healthcare industry experts, and is well-capitalized via a $20mm Series A financing.