Job responsibilities may extend anywhere from expanding data capture to new sensors, to improving front-end UI, to the deployment of ML architecture, to building out our reporting engine. We are looking primarily for people experienced with at least some of the tools above, particularly with UI design; but we are most interested in finding someone who demonstrates curiosity and capability to pick up new skills quickly. We are ready to support professional growth goals for anyone with that curiosity.
- Develop, test, and deploy features in collaboration with a small engineering team of 5 people and an industrial customer.
- Clean and transform customer data as necessary to be meaningful to industrial customers.
- Actively participate in regular internal team discussions and code reviews.
- Monitor the success of deployed features in meeting customer needs and make revisions accordingly.
- 3-6 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience in an enterprise software environment is a plus
- Experience working with customers in industrial manufacturing or similar is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
- Experience working in a team environment with a customer-deployed end product
- Experience communicating with customers having limited sophistication in software development
- Familiarity managing evolving goals and milestones in an agile development environment
- Well organized, disciplined and self-motivated, capable of balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal company personnel, vendors and customers with equal effectiveness, professionalism and positivity
- Flexibility in handling responsibilities outside your comfort zone
What We Offer
- A chance to get in on the ground floor with a growing team solving challenging problems for factories
- A positive company culture which values collaboration, hard work, and mutual respect
- Support for professional development goals and opportunities to work on projects which expand your skill set
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for equity in an early-stage startup
Factories lose millions of dollars each year when their lines stop or produce flawed products. Many manufacturers have not had access to the latest software technologies, and so this presents an opportunity to make a big impact.
We are an early-stage startup looking to modernize industrial manufacturing through enterprise software, with our beachhead customers being steel tube production lines. Our platform collects, integrates, transforms, stores, analyzes, displays, and provides real-time alerts for telemetry on factory lines. This includes data from hardware sensors, enterprise IT data, streaming video, and push-to-talk audio. This provides factories with the ability to catch and communicate errors early and provide recommendations to reduce their occurrence. We specialize in providing real-time insights, factory-specific intelligence, and end-to-end solutions for data management.
We were founded by experts in Industry 4.0 and advanced manufacturing, and are doing our early-stage development with a large steel tube factory as our pilot partner. We would love to add another teammate who can develop and grow along with us!