Every month, billions of people access Facebook products using mobile devices from across the world. Our mobile teams constantly push the boundaries of the user experience across all our apps, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more, as a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily. We are seeking full-time iOS Engineers to join our mobile teams. As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that bring our social experiences to hundreds of millions of people, anytime and anywhere.
We are looking for developers with experience in user interfaces, infrastructure, and/or tools supporting applications on the iPhone or iPad using the iOS SDK. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of passionate people and industry veterans who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the iOS platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Extensive experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Extensive experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.