– You will work as part of the product team, designing the user experience of a key feature from start to finish
– You will work closely with a product manager to help define the user experience strategy of product features based on defined business goals
– You will participate in all phases of design, from definition to development and optimization.
– You will conduct research with users to develop a deeper understanding of user problems to inform design decisions and communicate them back to the team
– You will make decisions about what design deliverables are the most appropriate for the feature you are working on, including low-fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes, or high-fidelity mockups
– You will collaborate with a team of developers to iterate on designs in an agile environment
– You will reflect on your own work to validate prototypes and early product versions
– Experience in interaction design and designing SaaS, startups, businesses that are scaling
– The ability to connect business strategies, available technologies, and design solutions to deliver best-in-class user experiences.
– Proficiency in design and prototyping tools and familiarity with development.
– You possess a high degree of autonomy. You know how to make decisions and how to get answers to the questions you need to make them.
– You’re a story-teller. You’re keen to represent your work, and can present the narrative to teams across an organization, and to leadership.
– You’ll elevate and lead our design thinking practices
– Experience with content management, 3D technologies, eCommerce is a bonus.
Threekit is a fast-growing company spearheading the booming 3D configuration-for-ecommerce market, with dozens of international clients from an eclectic blend of industries — from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. Our software has been used on hundreds of websites, video games, and films. Our tech was featured in the recently-released Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) by our client, Industrial Light and Magic (we’ve even been on the long list for Academy Awards).