- Plan and implement UI/UX design of new products
- Optimize existing UI/UX designs
- Communicate with developers to understand our business goals and objectives
- Create low and high fidelity prototypes
- At least 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer(Web/Mobile App).
- Strong command of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Independently manage time, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- English (Business Level)
- Japanese (N2~)
- Understanding of design processes, especially Design Thinking, and Lean UX.
- Experience working with developers.
- Figma, Adobe XD, Fusion 360.
HENNGE (previously known as HDE) provides cloud security services to the Japanese market. They’ve been ramping up their global hiring since 2014 and they switched their official language to English on 2016, and now around one fifth of their employees are from outside Japan. HENNGE doesn’t require Japanese skills for engineering positions and they’re willing to hire people from abroad.