This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years’ of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
About Arsaga Partners, Inc.
An IT Service Strategy Development Company with cutting-edge IT knowledge and provides high-level services. We can develop all areas of IT from core systems to Web/App development, UX/UI, infrastructure and games, and IoT by ourselves. Founded by Mr. Yasuaki Omata, CEO/CTO known as a serial entrepreneur in the Japanese IT industry. The main theme is to create “IT expert groups” by creating an environment where we are constantly challenge new things. There is a strong “free” atmosphere, and there are a lot of staff with high individuality and professionalism!