Blondie is looking for a mid-weight UX/UI Designer to join their Tokyo office.
You will have a chance to be working on interactive and innovative projects for some of the most iconic Luxury, Fashion & Beauty houses in the world.
- Develop design systems across several digital products (From eCommerce to apps, to brand sites, in-store digital activations).
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs.
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to outline structure.
- Follow up with developers on the integration and implementation of the design vision.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- A deep understanding of Design Systems and how to work with them practically.
- A strong aesthetic and refined sense of design as expected when working for exigent, luxury brands.
- Genuine interest in the industry.
- Business level in English is a must as you will be working not only with Japanese clients, but for EU, Asia, and America based ones too.
- Good command of After Effects is a plus, or at least notions of animation, type in motion…
- At least 4 to 5 years at a similar position, either in-house at an Agency, Design Studio, or freelancing for your own clients.
- We will only accept applicants that are already based in Japan.
Blondie is a digital agency for fashion, beauty, and luxury houses.
We founded Blondie because we want to create projects that we are truly proud of.
Our goal is to create beautiful and innovative projects that are good for our clients, and their clients too, by combining everything we know about luxury, strategy, design, marketing & technology.
If we work only for luxury and fashion houses, it’s not for the glamour, its because they share our attention to detail, our respect for craftsmanship and creativity;
and because they are driven with that same philosophy of wanting to build something to last, to create something of value for their customers; not just sell them stuff.
We want to be challenged, pushed, contradicted to make projects better so that we can look back and say: “We did our best”.