Are you a digital designer wanting to break into the FinTech Industry?
We are supporting a FinTech Start-up that provides the only financial service platform of its kind in Japan, whose clients include several major Japanese Banks.
They’re looking for a User Interface Designer to join their team as the first full-time, dedicated designer. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria while collaborating with English and Japanese-speaking internal stakeholders.
- Design New Features + Solutions for a variety of apps including Web Platform, Homepage, Mobile app, while upholding brand and creative designs.
- Communicate + Collaborate with internal stakeholders from project managers to engineers in Japanese.
- Build wireframes and prototypes to outline structure.
- Professional experience designing modern user interfaces in a similar role
- Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- JLPT N2 (or equivalent proficiency in Japanese)
- Please include your portfolio when applying!
Highlights About this Company
- Own the design process + have a lot of influence over this product
- Strong community, with workplace events every Friday
- Multinational environment, with the chance to use English for internal communication
- Opportunities for Bicycle commuting, remote work (regulated), etc.
A division of EQIQ K.K.
Tokyo-based Wahl+Case specializes in discovering, placing, and retaining the best tech talent for the most innovative companies. We’re damn good at it. Our expertise, extensive networks, and deep, deep relations with innovative companies, especially startups, allow us to deliver world-class value again and again.