You will be working with one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in japan to help serve their business and finance client’s UX design needs. As a part of this team, you will be working with a group of UI, front-end, and back-end engineers to complete your given task.
Projects span anywhere from 2 -3 years and up depending on the given team. Within these projects, you will be working with some of the world’s largest finance and insurance firms.
This is a client-facing role, so you will require adequate communication ability in both English and Japanese. You will also be working with international teams and cross-border groups to provide top-quality content.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Must have the following:
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Currently living within the Tokyo area
- 3 or more years of UX design experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related field
Nice to have:
- Experience working client-side.
- Knowledge Financial services.
- Critical thinking
Desired Skills and Experience
About Computer Futures
Computer Futures is part of SThree PLC, the leading global STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) recruitment company. For more than 30 years, we’ve been connecting businesses with highly skilled IT talent.
As global IT recruitment experts, we specialize across niche IT markets and technologies – every day we’re helping software developers, engineers, and a host of IT professionals access job opportunities with a variety of businesses.
Our approach is simple – we combine our global networks, local expertise, and specialist market knowledge to provide first-rate IT recruitment and employment solutions that help professionals to excel and businesses to grow.