Want to positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and ecommerce marketing professionals around the globe? Join Drip!
Reporting to the VP of Product and joining an existing team of world-class UX designers, you will take the brand and aesthetics of the user experience to the next level within an Agile environment. You keep customers top-of-mind and will relentlessly seek and advocate the highest convenience and ease of functional use of the product. Our UX designer will need to be competent in all facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in interaction design.
This is a great opportunity to shape a rapidly evolving product in a fast-growing venture-backed company. This person will help us deliver great ecommerce marketing capabilities, growing our customer’s businesses.
This role operates within a specific Drip product team comprised of a Product Manager, Development Manager, and Engineers and produces design work for that team’s product area. Highly collaborative, iterative, HIGH ownership.
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and problems and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Unlocking empathy for our customer’s unique problems and tasks, and translating that into great flows and experiences in the Drip app
- Participating with the design team to evolve the design system consistent with the Drip brand
- Develop journey maps, interaction models, storyboards, and solution portfolios as needed for larger design initiatives
- Advancing a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment among designers and developers and up for any challenges small or large, from optimizing a single-line message on a page or creating an entire customer experience from scratch.
- Your world revolves around the customer!
- You’re super passionate about user experience, willing to take creative risks, and do whatever it takes to do the best work possible!
- 3-5 years of user interface design experience
- A reference-able history of overcoming challenges in visual design
- High proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Experience participating at all stages of a project including customer insights, product strategy, conception, prototyping, and detailed design
- Effective communication, presentation, and idea translation abilities
- Experience with front-end markup – HTML and CSS
- An amazing online portfolio!
Drip is the leading ecommerce marketing engine that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal ecommerce giants. We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product.