We are looking for a UX designer who can enhance customers’ experiences by improving the usability and providing value to Nature Remo users. You will lead the entire user experience of the Nature Remo app through user research and analysis, design of user interfaces and development of processes. Depending on your preferences, you will also be able to work on a wide range of projects, including branding, creating advertising materials and commercial videos.
- Take responsibility for the entire design process of the Nature Remo app
- Craft and implement UX research to help drive the design strategy
- Create and conduct user testing and interviews to gather deep understanding of user needs
- Analyze customer responses to translate data into customer-driven user experiences
- Work closely with design, engineering and other cross-functional teams to ensure holistic implementation of designs
- You are not afraid of challenges and ready to work on problems outside of your area of expertise.
- You are highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- You have empathy for Nature’s vision and products.
- You have working experience as a UX designer.
- You have a strong mindset for quality and attention to detail.
- You are already based in Tokyo, Japan.
- At least 5 years of work experience in UX design
- Experience in collaboration with cross-functional teams and project management
- In-depth understanding of human-centered design and design thinking methods
- Experience working on consumer IoT products
- Experience working in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Experience in crafting qualitative and quantitative research methods and analyzing gathered data