Our UX team uses design to collaborate with and enable our Product and Engineering teams to build better products. To help with that, we’re looking for a UX Designer to join the team.
All kinds of people interact with our product: pharmacists, couriers, patients, our own support team, and so on. This means we’re making everything from information-dense admin dashboards down to consumer-facing, native mobile apps with more specific focus.
- Enable our product teams to use design to make better digital products
- Participate in planning, scoping, and research to understand the needs of our users
- Utilize user research findings and analysis to help make design decisions
- Create and communicate design solutions with appropriate fidelity (wireframes, prototypes, mockups, et al)
- Collaborate with the team to ensure design process continues through implementation, advocating for user needs in all phases
- Collaborate with other UX Designers working across our platform. Help to review, critique, and improve our work
- Work on the development and maintenance of UI design systems as required
- Ensure our company-wide creative direction and brand system is applied and extended appropriately in our products
- Have a voice in our UX practices and influence how our team contributes to ScriptDrop as a whole
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.”
- Stay informed of industry trends and technology
- Digital design tools like Figma, Invision, etc.
- Typography and information hierarchy
- Working knowledge of UX heuristics and best practices
- UI copywriting
- Familiarity with constraints and opportunities of frontend web development technologies like CSS
- Experience working on product teams following agile practices
- Experience with enterprise-facing, information-dense UIs like those in healthcare software