Our growing Product Design team is seeking a collaborative and curious Product Design Intern to assist in creating meaningful user experiences across a number of digital products under the guidance of a Senior Product Designer. This internship may work on a variety of projects related to design systems.
- Report into the Product Designer manager while collaborating with other Senior Product Designers to ensure consistency across all Vacasa experience touchpoints
- Collect customer insights and participate in user studies
- Record, tag, and generate research reports
- Design responsive web and native mobile UI patterns
- Test component accessibility (WCAG 2.0, AA)
- Conduct visual design audits
- Document UX/UI guidelines
- Basic understanding of UX and product design principles
- Familiarity with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc)
- Introductory experience designing digital interfaces, including web and mobile
- Interest in design systems and pattern libraries
- Passion for creating inclusive digital experiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment with a team of diverse backgrounds and expertise
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in design or human-centered interaction is a plus!
- Basic understanding of JS, HTML, and CSS is a bonus