We are looking for UX-UI Designer with a strong understanding of human-centered design principles to turn our property management system into easy-to-use products for our partners and customers.
- Work closely with the Product Leader to make sure the product vision is aligned with business needs
- Help the team craft innovative and engaging digital product experiences by designing graphic user interface elements
- Take ownership of the design process throughout the development cycle for OneSpace or assigned projects
- Design related projects to solve user pain points and tackle other issues involving multiple dependencies
- Show the design excellence, from ideation to prototypes to validation
- Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews and critiques session
- Work with the team to deliver information architecture, user journey map, and user flow
- Planning and participating in usability testing
- Regular review of user data to analyze user interactions with our products
- 3+ years of proven experience as UX/UI designer for digital products and platforms
- A self-starter who is self-motivated, capable of working independently and performing multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web and mobile
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, web/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or other design tools
- Experience with prototype tools
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people (B2B & B2C) is a plus
- Experience in conducting user research and abilities to translate research findings into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, as well as fluency in both Japanese and English
About Space Next Door
At Space Next Door, we are driven by our vision to build an industry disrupter and game-changer for the self-storage market in APAC. We are a young, dynamic, and growing tech company with a talented, hands-on team.
Our initial market is in Singapore but regional expansion is imminent including Thailand, Japan, and Hong Kong.