Amazon Advertising is seeking a talented and passionate visual designer to create innovative, visually stunning, and effective advertising experiences that drive business performance for global brands spanning Amazon’s web properties and mobile platforms in Japan.
Designers in this position are accountable for team goals and initiative metrics, and you understand how they impact and contribute to business outcomes.
Your primary focus will be, with Amazon’s style guides and policies, to design customer-centric, visually compelling advertising creative (banners and landing pages) that maximize the performance of the creatives for the world’s leading advertisers. You will work closely with global design teams, create and maintain production processes and workflows.
- Banner Production: Designing static image banners and ones with Amazon’s unique e-commerce functions. Those banners are shown in websites, applications, and user-interface of Amazon’s devices. The designer in this position is expected to pursue higher quality and creativity by giving feedback and creative directions to external production vendors.
- Project Management: The designer in this position is expected to pursue higher efficiency and productivity by implementing globally aligned processes and workflow, actively communicate with counterparts and the management team overseas to catch up on the latest information.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual/communication/graphic design related creative studies
- Minimum of 5 years of equivalent and proven work experience producing design
- High proficiency in design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) and design knowledge across various platforms like desktop, tablets, and mobile
- Mastery of design principles (color theory, typography, and graphics file creation optimized for digital media).
- Portfolio (website or PDF) that demonstrates design skills and creative ideas/excellence in composition. (Please include portfolio on a resume/CV)
- Portfolio (website or PDF) that demonstrates design skills (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) and creative ideas/excellence in composition. (Please include portfolio on a resume/CV)
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Fluent in Japanese language (written and verbal) and business level English (written and verbal)
- Developing processes and workflows to improve efficiency and productivity of design production
- Experience in developing and/or maintaining design style guides and templates
- UI/UX design skils（e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD）
- Experience in drawing wireframes in Sketch
- Motion graphics and video editing skills (e.g. Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro)