As a Visual Designer on the Brand & Creative team, you will help shape our culture of design and play an instrumental role in crafting how our brand manifests visually across many mediums.
As a Visual Designer your goal will be to bring the MURAL brand to life creatively. You will support our marketing, community, and culture teams on projects that involve visually representing the MURAL brand, whether that be in a presentation deck, email marketing, social media campaigns, print assets, event experiences, swag, and so much more.
This role is highly creative and requires a sharp eye—someone who always sweats the details and is obsessed with quality. Our ideal candidate is a strong visual designer with a passion for brand design and visual storytelling. Most of all, you just love to make stuff. You get excited about experimenting on new ideas, and love the feeling of pushing designs out into the world for people to engage with. If this resonates with you and you’re interested in learning more, we’d like to chat.
- Designing for various MURAL brand initiatives, marketing campaigns, product launches, and community events across a wide range of mediums. You’ll ensure project plans are tight and work is shipped efficiently and on-time.
- Contribute to overall brand strategy and decision-making about visual direction.
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand (logos, banners, landing pages).
- Earn a respected place within a small, high-performing, high-impact team by producing quality work quickly
- Be a key contributor to MURAL’s evolving visual brand
- 3+ years of visual design or art direction experience
- Highly collaborative and team player mentality
- Experience designing for web, social, email, print, and environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent portfolio with case studies that showcase your design foundations
- Strong business acumen and ability to balance needs of the brand, the business, and its constraints.
- Experience working for an in-house creative team
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop (Figma nice to have)
- Illustration skills
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.