We are looking for a creative, proactive, and experienced web designer who enjoys working in a stimulating and dynamic design environment.
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
You will collaborate with a team responsible for managing and improving the overall content of our clients’ websites, and work on ongoing and future web development projects and web-related applications. Tasks range from planning, designing, and developing HTML and CSS to creating manuals and attending meetings with our team and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years of experience
- Native-level English
- Strong web/UX design skills
- Ability to work on English and Japanese websites
- Experience with Adobe design products and Sketch
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with animation libraries (GSAP, Anime.js)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Salary negotiable, based on experience
- Social insurance, compensation, and benefits
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Friendly, comfortable work environment
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
About Custom Media
Custom Media is an award-winning design, publishing, and digital communications agency based in central Tokyo.