- Collaborate with Brand Team and In-Field Team members, facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions (with Health Care Professional (HCP) and non HCP stakeholders) and synthesize the insights gained to identify target segments, to determine brand positioning, to drive Close Loop Marketing engagement and customization and to populate Brand Plan Insights Chapter.
- Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints in order to develop a robust and accurate Patient Journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on Patient Journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies in order to ensure patient-centricity.
- Ensure all functional deliverables are consistent with branding and deliver emotional messages aligned to Brand Story.
- Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi-stakeholder initiatives in order to meet strategic brand objectives.
- Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned in order to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives.
- Lead the development of marketing inputs to Strategic Brand Plan, consolidate the 1-year Tactical Brand Plan and coordinate preparation of the Long Range Plan to drive brand success.
- Develop, lead and coach direct reports (if applicable), forecast, monitor brand KPIs, manage budget and brand P&L (if applicable), track ROI measurements for all marketing activities in order to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
- As Brand Team Leader (if applicable)Lead the Brand Team around a brand vision and objectives that are shared by all members.
- Ensure Brand Team Members contribute to the development of the Brand strategy through the Brand Planning process in line with strategy defined by Global Brand Team, and ensure adequate involvement of multiple functions as relevant for the Brand objectives.
- Continuously encourage Brand Team members’ collaboration and foster team spirit. Take accountability and responsibility for Brand Team activities and processes (organize / chair / facilitate Brand Team meetings)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience with proven track record of success in marketing within biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams
- Solid working knowledge of healthcare environment and evolving landscape
- Solid knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing principles and techniques including digital knowledge
- Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)
- Preferred: Marketing track record of success within FMCG, Media and/or Digital/IT industrySales track record of success within biotech/pharmaceutical or any other industry
About the Company
AbbVie is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on creating medicines and solutions that put impact first — for patients, communities, and our world. We aim to address complex health issues and enhance people's lives through our core therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, aesthetics and other areas of unmet need.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.