We are looking for a qualified and passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to join us! If you are self-driven and passionate to help users solve their problems with code, we would love to chat with you.
- Optimize code for maximum performance at scale
- Convert designs and wireframes into high-quality frontend apps using NextJS
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Work with other teams on shared development work
- Experience with React and Typescript
- Familiar with core and advanced concepts in React
- Experience with modern authentication tools such as JSON Web Token
- Experience working with Git and Github
- Experience working with Project Management tools such as JIRA and Asana
- Experience in static site generation such as Gatsby or NextJS
- Familiarity working and integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern front-end development tools
- Strong communication skills
About the Company
Started in 2021, ADPList is the world's largest mentorship platform. Since then, ADPList has grown to become a community of over ten thousand Mentors who have mentored over ten million minutes across 140+ countries and regions.
Backed by Sequoia Capital Surge, angels from Airbnb, Gojek, Carousell and more.
More than anything else, you will get an opportunity to work closely with a world-class team on something that's truly exciting and trend-setting. You will get exposure in every aspect of the business, product, consumer technology and startup life. You will have thoughtprovoking conversations with the team and users. And you will work with us together to create a world where mentorship is accessible for all.
But of course, you will also get:
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible paid time-off
- Huge early-employee equity
- Limitless opportunities to grow and pursue areas of interest and curiosity