450,207 JPY on average (est)
As a Project Manager, you will report to the Senior Project Manager and work closely with the rest of the Development team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- Work with AirTrunk partners and customers to develop scope and designs for the seamless implementation and execution of the office and data hall fit outs
- Project manage and oversee construction related activities for new builds and fit out projects, including the ownership of the project scope, safety, quality, timeline and budget
- Manage customer and contractor access and interface with operations teams
- Provide construction management for specific initiatives aimed at increasing the resiliency of our data centres
- Review of constructability of electrical and mechanical system designs associated with the construction of new data centres or the optimization of existing ones
- Create project scope and equipment requirements, assist with requests for proposals and capital requests
- Be a leader within the group and within internal/external teams that support the DC
- Develop and review tender packages, including developing scope of works, bid templates, tender evaluations, review and recommendation
- Develop and provide cost reporting, including cash flows and cost to complete reports
- Review and assist vendor claims, including payment claims, invoices, variations and time related claims
- Project delivery; chair meetings, keep accurate record, ensure safety monitor and status programmes, identify and manage quality, assist with handover to operations teams and provide project health reports
- 5 years+ of construction experience (in projects over 30,000 m2)
- Fluent in both English (min B2 level) and Japanese (min N2 level)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in mechanical/electrical/civil engineering, project/construction management, is a plus
- Ideally, you have experience working for a data centre operator and previous hyperscale and cloud experience in the APAC market
- Incredibly flexible and forward-thinking as you have to be ready for a continuous change of directions
- Goal oriented and have “get things done” attitude
About the Company
AirTrunk is a technology company with a powerful purpose - to scale and sustain the relentless growth of the region’s digital future. We do this by continuously redefining and delivering hyperscale data centres that meet the needs of our customers, the world’s most transformational companies. And we’re doing so sustainably, for today and tomorrow.
Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in 2017, we set our eyes on rapid expansion and now operate a platform of hyperscale data centres across the APJ region. With backing from our investors, including Macquarie Group, this is just the beginning…
Join us at AirTrunk, where the cloud meets the ground.
The AirTrunk Culture
Working at AirTrunk is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast-track your career and make a positive impact. At AirTrunk, we’ll help you Grow@Hyperscale.
The pace of our industry means you’ll feel an electric atmosphere at AirTrunk. We are a team of challengers and collaborative problem solvers who break new ground every day. We do this by living our values; going above and beyond, and being dynamic, transparent and responsive.
Every AirTrunker brings their own unique background and diverse perspective to find solutions to problems that matter. We’ve created a flexible and safe working environment where everyone feels welcome, heard, and equal regardless of age, disability, gender, gender expression, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion or belief, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
With a range of exciting employee benefits for you to choose from, we’ll help you stay positively charged in both your work and life.