5 - 12 million JPY
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Transformation Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess a broad skill set that encompasses both technical and business expertise, a passion for problem-solving, and the ability to thrive in uncertain and ambiguous circumstances. In addition, the consultant must have a confident demeanor for engaging with clients in a professional manner and the capability to effectively interact and communicate with multinational companies based in Japan.
Experience (junior, mid-level, etc.): Mid-senior management
Candidates can apply from: Japan only
Visa sponsorship: Yes
- Identify business needs and requirements
- Establish a project timeline breaking down large goals into milestones, and milestones into tasks
- Get up to speed in any industry, understanding its jargon and key concepts
- Conduct audit of company’s organization, processes, and existing tools
- Design & conduct user interviews to unearth key information and business needs
- Provide technical consulting offering tech solutions to business/organizational problems
- Map user & process flows and identify bottlenecks
- Able to juggle with multiple stakeholders with contrary opinions and needs while maintaining a high customer satisfaction
- 3+ years of related experience in either a consultant role, project manager, product manager, tech position.
- Organizational skills: You are able to translate a broad set of goals into clear actions. You know how to prioritize effectively. You are a master at managing multiple interdependent tasks using project management software.
- Communication: You are able to communicate complex information clearly to many different audiences. You are a great listener and a master communicator.
- IT knowledge: You are fully able to converse at a technical level and comfortable and unafraid with code (the level to technical knowledge required may vary depending on the position).
- User Research skills: You are able to interview and research customers, synthesize data, and gather insights to better understand their pain points, desires, and needs.
- Data savvy: You are at ease manipulating large amounts of data, conducting advanced statistics and using spreadsheet tools.
- Business savvy: You are knowledgeable and experienced with organizations and the way businesses operate. You love reading business books, have held managerial positions or managed your own company.
- English: Fluent / Native
- Japanese: Full Professional (JLPT 1)
- Japanese market: You are very familiar with Japan’s domestic market and have experience managing products/services for the Japanese market.
- Remote/Distributed: You have experience working as part of a remote or distributed team.
About the Company
Join Altera Consulting LLC, a leading boutique DX firm in Tokyo, and be a part of our team of experts delivering digital transformation solutions to clients. We're looking for talented individuals with a passion for technology and business. You'll work on a variety of projects, expand your skillset, and grow your career in a dynamic and challenging environment. Apply now for competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, flexible working hours, and opportunities for training and development.
- Competitive remuneration based on your experience
- Opportunity to work with executive-level people from large organizations
- As an outsourced contractor you cumulate the flexibility of your work time and workplace while having good fiscal advantages too
- Be an early member and grow together with the company