Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a key member of the Japan Marketing team, you will execute strategies that increase conversion into trial and direct memberships through our website and mobile app.
You will utilize a combination of Amazon-built tools and third party tools to identify impactful conversion opportunities, implement a thorough roadmap, and execute on these plans collaborating with Audible folks across the globe. This position reports to the JP Customer Experience Team Manager. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Be the JP marketing lead for global feature rollouts related to CRO. Be responsible for the delivery and quality of the experience by closely working with global stakeholders
- Partner global folks in other marketplaces to share and leverage learnings and insights, and launch global initiatives as the lead of JP market
- Develop and implement JP CRO roadmap on Audible surfaces taking both global/local initiatives into consideration. Use data and insights to discover conversion optimization opportunity
- Support contents marketing /acquisition initiatives as the subject matter expert of Japan CRO
- Be accountable for the CRO related metrics on Audible surface. Report to stakeholders about the trend/health of those metrics as well as keep track of the impact of CRO experiments in place
- Experience working closely with global stakeholders
- Business level English and native level Japanese, both written and spoken
- Strong communication ability to collaborate with global stakeholders
- A good eye for usability and design
- Well organized and used to dealing with multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in B2C, high-tech products/services
- Basic understanding of frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, XML, JSON is desirable
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of eCommerce business/website or app optimization, etc
- Deep understanding of at least one testing (i.e Adobe Target, Visual Optimizer) and web analytics tool (i.e. GA, Site Catalyst)
- Proven track record of executing successful conversion funnel tests
- Experience of localizing work of online product for JP market
About the Company
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible offers a Hub+Home hybrid workplace model that gives employees flexibility between gathering in an Audible workspace (work from hub) and remote work (work from home).