We have the ideal opportunity for an Account Manager, who will develop and execute campaigns for generating and driving new business, as well as maintaining and developing relationships in an assigned set of accounts.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling enterprise-level solutions to support project delivery and operations & management – as well as enterprise-level commercial offerings – into assigned accounts. They will act as the primary contact within specified accounts to determine the sales strategy and negotiate and implement approved contracts.
- Create effective business plans to expand use of Bentley technology within assigned accounts
- Prospect for new business opportunities and driving sales in assigned territory to exceed quota
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VP’s and Directors within assigned accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct on-site meetings
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (C4S) as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer meet or exceed business objectives
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's solutions and services
- Graduate level education preferred
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in selling software solutions into the Engineering and Infrastructure sectors
- Knowledge of ECM solutions and BIM are required and ideally with a background in Construction. Experience in Asset Management solutions a plus.
- PC literacy with appropriate MS Office applications proficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills
- A passion for hitting targets
- Fluency in English required
- Proficiency with company products portfolio at a business level
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity
- Self-motivating “can-do”-attitude
About the Company
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent's leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.