Senior Marketing Manager
- Ensuring customer growth through strong, strategic marketing programs and product launches that will help brand achieve market share and ranking in the industry.
- Managing operational effectiveness to achieve desired ROI for marketing programs and product launches.
- Improving business process to ensure greater efficiency
- Leading and developing people to uplift expertise in the marketing team.
New Product Launch
- Work with Sales, Education and PR to place order forecast for new product launches
- Perform competitive analysis of product line to determine: (i) correct pricing (ii) unique competitive advantage (iii) launch strategy
- Devise launch platform based on unique competitive advantage
- Develop effective media plan for new product launch that will deliver the desired marketing objectives
- Plan marketing calendar after Brand's Roundtable Meeting according to strategic directions from Brand General Manager
- Develop media strategy and plan that will provide the reach and frequency required for each marketing program to achieve desired objectives. Such media strategy should include both traditional and new media such as online
- Plan promotional activities that will meet desired marketing objectives for each of the programs
- Develop marketing brief incorporating category review, sales target and strategy, marketing and PR objectives and strategies, education focus and promotional mechanics to ensure everyone in the team is on the same page
- Oversee implementation of marketing calendar to ensure smooth execution of marketing programs such as collaterals, samples and GWP are charged out on time and team including field Consultants are briefed on mechanics of promotion
- Review results against sales target, marketing objectives and category growth objectives
Store Design and Visual Merchandising
- Determine, at budget planning stage, number of stores that will require renovation and capital budget required based on strategic directions from Brand Manager
- Ensure counter image and cleanliness are maintained
- Review collateral offerings from PDC and supervise VM Executive to place orders according to priority as specified in marketing calendar.
- Work with VM Executive to executive local over the counter communications that are designed to hook and engage the customers
- Supervise VM Executive in the development and construction of structures required for store animations
- Review results of new store design or visual merchandising elements and recommend appropriate changes
Customers Relationship Management (CRM)
- Devise Affiliate CRM strategy based on strategic inputs from Brand Manager
- Supervise Marketing Executive in the implementation of appropriate CRM programs offered by Regional CRM team
- Review results and make recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for monthly CRM reporting to Regional CRM team
- Develop mechanics of promotion for every marketing program and communication plan for the promotion
- Present mechanics to store to solicit support to proceed with promotion and secure cooperation contribution
- Supervise execution of various promotions such as store events, workshops and 3rd party joint promotions
- Ensure coop billing, where applicable, is executed
- Review results against sales strategy
Digital Marketing / E-Commerce / Online
- Understand the digital ecosystem and how it can be integrated for an effective marketing campaign
- Complete marketing worksheets in budget preparation file based on strategic inputs from Brand Manager
- Update expenses required for the current month before estimate submission date. Allocate additional expenses or reallocate savings to areas where expenses are required
Lead and Develop People
- Coach and develop Marketing Team to achieve desired performance standards
- Ensure Learning and Development of each team member.
What You Will Need
- Minimum 8 years of experiences
- Well-groomed, articulate, career-minded, with an eye for details and a passion for excellence
- Experience in handling customer relationship management programs preferably with internet marketing exposure
- Good business as well as numerical sense and result-oriented
- Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
About the Company
We are the global leader in prestige beauty —delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings. We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve
Why Join Us
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge
- Career Development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours, enhanced parental leave, product discounts and competitive salary.