UI/UX Designer Senior Manager is the position newly created in local Commercial Operation and Customer Experience (CoCx) to directly report to digital marketing/engagement planning director.
The role defines customer experience and design the best UI/UX for omnichannel-agnostic engagement, content strategy and customer-centric digital inclusion with brand marketing, cross-functional teams.
Purpose/Objective of the Job
- Leverage design and digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer engagement model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities
- Establish recognition of importance of design and engagement with customers internally and externally
- Support BMS innovative and transformational culture building as a change agent team.
- Lead product and communication design with medical and creative agencies and ensure alignment across different functions. Maximize UI/UX value in all digital media/channel/services. Examples include and are not limited to web sites, Interactive Visual Aids (IVAs), eMail, Display Ads, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing.
- Project manage Innovation/ digital specific initiatives
- Actively contribute to ideation of solution innovation and design of process innovation
- Collect and analyze customer feedbacks through surveys including UX research to optimized BMS channel and services.
- Agile marketing - Work with digital marketing/engagement planning team to understand and leverage key contents and best practices.
- Identifies long-term process needs of the marketing team focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
(Disclaimer: The responsibilities listed above are only a summary and other responsibilities will be assigned as required)
- 4 years bachelor’s degree required
Experience – Responsibility and minimum number of years
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design, including in website, mobile app, product, multi-channel (digital and non-digital) marketing operations and campaign/tactic execution/management
Competencies – knowledge, skills, abilities, other
- Experience in Digital communications, including:
- Websites; knowledge of multi-screen/responsive web design
- eMail campaigns
- Display ad development
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Interactive Visual Aids (Sales Rep’s iPad Presentation)
- Remote Engagement
- Social media execution
- Mobile apps
- Health IT (e.g. EMR/EHR)
- 3rd party sponsorships (e.g. WebMD, Medscape, Epocrates, etc)
- Demonstrated excellence in operational effectiveness
- Proven track record of independent design and coordinating and collaboration across multiple teams to prioritize varying business objectives and drive action to meet business requirements; recognized as an influential leader with credibility in conflict management and expectation management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize campaign development/execution through project management and negotiation skills to build consensus, resolve conflicts and manage expectations
- 3+ years in project/program management and ability to effectively author creative briefs and project requirement documents
- Experience and knowledge of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills – Japanese and English
About the Company
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.